links to blogs

Put links to personal blogs about DID or other dissociative disorders here. If you like, you can add a short description of the blog as well.

links to blogs

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:33 am

Here's a page with links to lots of blogs. I'm going to be revamping it, and making that page more compatible with the rest of my website, but it does have a lot of different blogs you can check out, to get an idea of what other people's experience is like.

My personal blog is here, on blogger.
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Re: links to blogs

Postby Battle_Weary on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:48 pm

You have A Safe Place linked...that is our old blog and is no longer in use. You have the links to both our newer ones...Looking to the Horizon is okay to link...both here and on your blog!

Warrier
I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here.
Battle_Weary
posts some more
posts some more

why_joining1: I'm a joiner? hehe...that is seriously far from the truth! But seriously...I think tis type of forum is an outstanding idea and welcome the chance to learn from others, share ideas, and maybe create something useful.
nospam: I am not a spammer and I will not post spam.

Postby Memyself&who on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 pm

Here some more links to blogs. There some articles too. Haven't read through many of the articles yet or the blogs/sites.

In Bloom: Dissociative links

(ours is on there just under a different title since I changed it shortly after. Not sure how to get your blog on there it was just some random thing I saw they had linked me. )
Memyself&who
posts a bit
posts a bit

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 am

I've updated and moved my page of links to blogs. There are about 50 sites linked now, so it's definitely a place to start browsing if you want to read different multiples' experiences!
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Return to Blogs