Two Suggestions

Have an idea for things you'd like to see on the board? Post them here.

Two Suggestions

Postby AlphaO on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 am

Two thoughts:

(1) A forum on alternative healing ideas and techniques, including self-healing. (For example, a survivor friend taught me how to use magazine clippings for healing work. It led to a huge discovery and major integration for my system.)

(2) Programming is not just about ritual abuse. Programming is also used in government mind control, and while the two are related, they are not the same.
AlphaO

why_joining1: I'm DID, looking for support and community to participate in.
nospam: I am not a spammer and I will not post spam.

Re: Two Suggestions

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm planning on revamping this forum a great deal soon, and I'll take your advice into account.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out a balance between having the forum be easy to navigate, and making it possible to quickly track down the information people want to find. I'm thinking fewer forums, but figuring out a way of tagging posts for greater specifics.

Since I don't have personal experience of systematic programming, it would be really helpful if people with more specific experience of it could let me know what kind of forums would be helpful for sharing advice about coping with the aftermath. I understand that it's different from the casual programming anyone experiences during abuse, but I would like the section to be as useful as possible.

Thanks again for chiming in with your suggestions!
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions