Feel free to post

Have an idea for things you'd like to see on the board? Post them here.

Feel free to post

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Even if it's just a suggestion or a question about the board.

:construction:

Just because I've made most of the posts on this board so far (95% as of this post), it doesn't mean things need to stay that way. I welcome any and all contributions (so long as it's not spam, or diatribes about how this is all in our heads!)

Plus, if you post something, you'll start to earn nifty little ranks. Post enough, and I might even be persuaded to design custom animated GIF files for you, and who wouldn't want one of those? :tiger:
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

new sites are good things ...

Postby doodles77 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:55 pm

:kidsmile: this is neat ... this little green smile is how Grape-Grape draws herself . she's almost two and one of our strongest and wisest insiders ... i haven't scoped out much yet but feel the more sites we have will help us all understand more .

i was diagnosed 23 years ago and the only place i could go to find info was the library reference room and begin studying psychiatric text books ... there was no one else whith d.i.d. then i met some and was surprised at how we were alot the same but equally diffrent .

i can tell you this is better than all that very dry techno reading ... fun too .
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Re: Feel free to post

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Thanks for joining!
:welcome:

And it is good to have lots of different sources of information. I know that it was useful to me to have a bunch of different opinions and thoughts when I was first starting out, and I would have had a really hard time just reading things at the library, particularly about something where I feel like people can tell just by looking at me what it is I'm reading, and why (that's my issue, and I totally own up to it!)

Glad to see you here, and since you've been coping with this for LOTS longer than I have, I hope you'll be able to share some of your own thoughts and experiences (no pressure, of course!)

:hippie: :peace49
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions