question suggestion ?

Have an idea for things you'd like to see on the board? Post them here.

question suggestion ?

Postby doodles77 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm

got to thinking , we asked LynnW to put the site's name in the many voices . she said she will try ... she does alot maby even all on her own ...

how about telling the providers and mental health clinc's . i know sense we landed here gotten to know the act team ... the seem interested in knowing nore about d.i.d. ... is it ok to give them the site name and how to find it . asking because of confidentialty issues . other may feel uncomfortable with providers learing about the d.i.d. but my premis is a mutual exchange of info . it could be a restricted or semi restricted forum ...
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Re: question suggestion ?

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Feel free to tell anyone you like about this forum. The purpose of this forum is to share information. There are quite a few forums with much more restricted membership, but this one is pretty much visible to anyone who wants to look. Since this site isn't mainly for providing support, I don't expect people to be sharing much information that is highly personal, so I think there will be fewer concerns about confidentiality.

Thanks for sharing our information with Many Voices, and feel free to let anyone else know about this site as well.
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Re: question suggestion ?

Postby doodles77 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:22 pm

great .... the more who read this the more education of we just diffrent not aliens ... yah got told that a few times a child of alien interbreeding .....
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Return to Suggestions