how about a few forums on connected disorders

Have an idea for things you'd like to see on the board? Post them here.

how about a few forums on connected disorders

Postby doodles77 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:22 pm

most people we have known with d.i.d. have some form of eating disorders ....

also there are other kinds of disorders attatched to d.i.d. and adding space for these would also help

body dysmorpic disoreder :

borderline personality disorder :

sleeping disorders :

gender identification confusion :

comlex problems with ages and passage of time ... like it's ok for kids to be kids ... teens to be teens ect :
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Re: how about a few forums on connected disorders

Postby JigsawAnalogy on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 am

Let me think about different options for this. I know that lots of people struggle with these things, and it might be useful. But at the same time, I want this board to be easy to navigate for people who are looking for information about coping specifically with multiplicity. For the moment, I will make some threads in existing sections, and we'll see how it works out.
Who says there is anything wrong with being crazy, anyhow?
JigsawAnalogy
Site Admin

Re: how about a few forums on connected disorders

Postby doodles77 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:43 pm

some could possibly be combined or listed as physical aspects of dealing with d.i.d. once we understood the body seems diffrent at diffrent times it was the cornerstone to getting really healthy and lasting work done on eating disorders ... (bdd)

maby have one forum for side issues or like i said physical aspects of d.i.d. when we were first diagnosed and before the official diagnosis the physical things connected were extreamly confuseing and was told it was simply fakeing for attention ... then in therapy we learned that these things change from insider to insider and really helped us alot ...
healing might seem so slow --- yet worth all the effort
doodles77
even more posts!
even more posts!

Return to Suggestions